Columbia’s TurboDown to South America & Beyond Sweepstakes (Expired)
Enter the Columbia’s TurboDown to South America & Beyond Sweepstakes for a chance to win a 5-day trip for two to Punta Arenas, Chile and a 12-day Antarctic Explorer Expedition!
One Grand Prize winner will receive roundtrip airfare for two to Punta Arenas, Chile, for a 5-day stay in the Torres del Paine National Park, a 12-day Antarctic Explorer Expedition, TurboDown Jackets and other Columbia Sportswear Gear, and $5,000!
In addition, enter for a chance to win 1 of 30 Columbia Sportswear TurboDown jackets!
September 1, 2014
September 30, 2014
Open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old.
There is a limit of one (1) entry per person per day.
Grand Prize Trip Drawing. One (1) Sweepstakes Entrant will be randomly selected to receive a Grand Prize Trip Package to Punta Arenas, Chile, that includes:
- Two (2) round-trip confirmed space tickets in Economy Class cabin operated by LAN, or a passenger affiliated airline such as LAN Peru, from any of its gateways in Miami, FL (MIA), New York (JFK) or Los Angeles (LAX) to Punta Arenas, Chile (PUQ). Average Retail Value of Flights to Chile: $4,600
- Should Grand Prize Trip Winner reside in another departure city other than MIA, JFK and LAX, given that LAN Airlines does not operate domestically within the US, LAN Airlines agrees to cover costs of flights for Grand Prize Winner and companion departing from any airport in the fifty (50) U.S and the District of Columbia with direct flights to one of the aforementioned gateways (MIA, LAX or JFK), not exceeding a total value of $2,000 for both Grand Prize Winner and companion.
- Prize ticket does not include airport taxes, surcharges or any administration fees that may apply. These costs must be paid by the Grand Prize Winner at the time of issuing ticket. Ticket is non-transferable and will not be reissued if lost or stolen. Change fees may apply. LAN will issue e-tickets unless otherwise instructed.
- Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of International Flights: $4,600 USD
- Blackout dates: December 10, 2015–January 20, 2016 (additional blackout dates may apply)
- ARV of transfer from Punta Arenas to Ushuaia: $800 USD
- 5- Day Land Trip inclusive of ground transportation, meals and lodging, near Punta Arenas in the Torres del Paine National Park. Trip provided by EcoCamp.
- 5-Day EcoCamp trek in Torres del Paine National Park for two (2), including lodging and meals (breakfast, lunch and dinners)
- ARV: $3,560 USD
- EcoCamp will be responsible for travel coordination with the Sweepstakes winners.
- Blackout dates: December 21, 2015–January 17, 2016
- 10–12 Day Antarctic Explorer discovery expedition to the Antarctic Peninsula from Quark Expeditions for one grand prize winner and their guest, including:
- Lodging and meals (breakfast, lunch and dinners) while onboard the ship
- Various activities that could include zodiac cruising, landings, onboard lectures, hiking.
- ARV between $16,000–$22,000 USD.
- Due to limits in availability, the trip must be booked BEFORE November 30, 2014 for the 2015–2016 Antarctica Tourist Season (November 1, 2015–March 1, 2016). Trips are subject to availability at time of booking.
- TurboDown jackets and other Columbia Sportswear gear. ARV: $4,000 USD.
- A $5,000 USD check made payable to the Grand Prize winner to assist with personal tax liability that the winner might incur by accepting the Grand Prize Trip Package.
The Total ARV of the Grand Prize is $39,960 USD.
Daily TurboDown Jacket Drawing. Thirty (30) daily winners will be selected, one each day of the Sweepstakes Period, to receive a Columbia Sportswear 650 TurboDown jacket (ARV: $165 USD).