Fall TV Elevated Sweepstakes (Expired)
Enter the Fall TV Elevated Sweepstakes for a chance to win a 3-day/2-night trip for two to Los Angeles, CA!
September 13, 2013
October 11, 2013
Open to legal residents of the 48 Contiguous United States and the District of Columbia (U.S.), age 21 or all older.
Limit: One Online Entry per person per day.
Grand Prize: There will be one (1) Grand Prize winner. The potential Grand Prize winner will be awarded a trip for two (2), winner and one (1) guest, to Los Angeles, California or New York City to attend an Entertainment Weekly Magazine photo shoot. The trip will include the following:
- Airfare: Round-trip coach airfare for two (2) individuals (the winner and a guest) from closest major airport to the winner’s residence as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion to Los Angeles, California or New York City. Winner and travel companion/guest must travel on same itinerary. Airline restrictions apply.
- Hotel Accommodations: A 3-day/2-night stay for two (2) individuals (one standard room with double occupancy, room & tax only) in a hotel to be selected by Sponsor in Los Angeles, California or New York City, New York. Some restrictions may apply. Advance reservations are required.
- Round-trip airport transfers in Los Angeles, California or New York City, New York.
- Winner and guest will visit the set of an Entertainment Weekly Magazine photo shoot, featuring a Television show cast or actor.
- Winner and guest will be escorted by Entertainment Weekly staff and will attend a “meet & greet” with the Entertainment Weekly Magazine editors and photographer. Winner and guest will also “meet & greet” the television show talent or cast.
- Round-trip transfers to/from the Entertainment Weekly Magazine photo shoot in Los Angeles, California or New York City, New York.
- $500 spending money.
Trip must be redeemed between November 11, 2013 through March 31, 2014. Trip location is based on Sponsor’s sole discretion and finalized photo shoot location.
Total ARV of Grand Prize: $4,620.00.