Visit London Autumn Season Sweepstakes
Enter the Visit London Autumn Season Sweepstakes for a chance to win a 4-night trip for two to London, England!
One Grand Prize winner will receive roundtrip airfare for two to London, England, for a 4-night stay, tickets to You Say You Want a Revolution? Records and Rebels, and a pair tickets to four of London’s Autumn Season Events!
August 2, 2016
November 30, 2016
Open to legal residents, aged 18 or over, from the UK (England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland), USA*(see USA only eligibility (41) for full details), France, Italy, Germany, Spain, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia and Sweden residents.
Maximum of 1 entry per week per person.
Prize Package includes:
– A four-night hotel stay in London for two people, sharing one room. Subject to availability and up to a maximum value of £1,200 total.
– Round trip travel for 2 people to London in economy / standard class from the closest appropriately connected city to the prize winner’s residential address. Subject to availability and up to a maximum value of £2,000 total. The decision as to the most appropriate form of transport for the prize winners’ travel will lie with London & Partners.
– Two tickets to You Say You Want a Revolution? Records and Rebels 1966-1970 at the Victoria and Albert Museum, plus prosecco cream tea in the museum’s beautiful café and a £100 gift voucher to spend in the V&A shop. No alternative prize will be provided, subject to availability. Booking in advance required.
– A pair of tickets to four of London’s Autumn Season events or exhibitions of your choice. Tickets are subject to availability at the time of travel and winner to choose from the following events/exhibitions in London:
- Abstract Expressionism, Royal Academy, 24 September 2016 — 2 January 2017
- London Fashion Weekend, Saatchi Gallery, February 2017
- William Kentridge, Whitechapel Gallery 21 Sep-15 Jan
- Picasso Portraits, National Portrait Gallery, 6 October – 5 February 2017
- Rodin & Dance: The Essence of Movement, Courtauld Gallery, 20 Oct-22 Jan
- Wonderlab, Science Museum , Opens 12 October
- South Africa, British Museum, 27 October 2016 – 26 February 2017
- 20th Century through Maps, British Library, 4 Nov – 1 Mar
- New Design Museum, Design Museum, 24 November onwards
- Hair by Sam McKnight, Somerset House, 2 November 2016 – 12 March 2017
- Dreamgirls, Savoy Theatre 19 November 2016 – 11 March 2017
- The Radical Eye: Modernist Photography from the Sir Elton John Collection, Tate Modern, 10 Nov – 7 May
- Cinderella, Palladium, 9 Dec-15 Jan
- The Nutcracker Royal Opera House, 23 November 2016—12 January 2017.
- The Red Shoes, Sadler’s Wells, 6 Dec-29 Jan
- School of Rock The New London Theatre From October
- The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time, National Theatre, Until 17 February 2017
- Christmas Past, Geffrye Museum, Tuesday 22 November 2016 – Sunday 8 January 2017
- Little Matchgirl, Shakespeare’s Globe, 24 Nov-22 Jan