Visit London London’s Autumn Season Sweepstakes (Expired)
Enter the Visit London London’s Autumn Season Sweepstakes for a chance to win a 4-night trip for two to London, England!
One Grand Prize winner will receive roundtrip airfare for two to London, England, for a 4-night stay at the Radisson Blu Edwardian Hotel, and tickets to many different London attractions, shows, and museums!
August 4, 2015
October 3, 2015
Open to residents worldwide aged 18 or over.
Entries are limited to one entry per person per day.
The prize consists of the following elements. Terms and Conditions for each of the prize elements are listed below:
• A four-night stay in a 4-star or above hotel in London for two people, sharing one room at a Radisson Blu Edwardian Hotel. http://www.radissonblu-edwardian.com/
• Round trip travel for 2 people to London in economy / standard class from the closest appropriately connected city to the prize winner’s residential address. Subject to availability and up to a maximum value of £2,000 total. The decision as to the most appropriate form of transport for the prize winners’ travel will lie with London & Partners.
• Two tickets to Hamlet the play starring Hollywood star Benedict Cumberbatch at the Barbican Centre. The tickets will only be valid for the evening performance on Friday 30 October. The date cannot be exchanged or amended. These tickets cannot be exchanged, transferred or resold for commercial gain. http://hamlet.barbican.org.uk/
• Two tickets to the groundbreaking show The EY Exhibition: The World Goes Pop at Tate Modern. The tickets are valid only during the exhibition run. http://www.tate.org.uk/whats-on/tate-modern/exhibition/ey-exhibition-world-goes-pop
Exhibition closes on 24 January 2016.
• Two tickets to the awaited Cosmonauts: Birth of the Space Age exhibition at the Science Museum. The tickets will be valid 18 September 2015 – 29 February 2016.Tickets will be given as complimentary cards, which will need to be exchanged in person at the museum for a timed exhibition ticket. http://www.sciencemuseum.org.uk/visitmuseum/Plan_your_visit/exhibitions/cosmonauts.aspx
• Two tickets to the never-seen-before The Crime Museum Uncovered at the Museum of London. The tickets are valid only during the exhibition run. The exhibition closes on 10 April 2016. http://www.museumoflondon.org.uk/london-wall/whats-on/exhibitions-displays/the-crime-museum-uncovered/
• Two tickets to the major exhibition Cycle Revolution at the Design Museum. No booking required. Tickets valid for entry for two adults to the Design Museum any day between 18 November 2015 to 30 June 2016. Valid seven days a week from 10am until 5.45pm (last admission 5.15pm). For enquiries prior to attending please email [email protected] Please contact the venue in advance on 020 7403 6933 for special assistance requirements. These tickets cannot be exchanged, transferred or resold for commercial gain. Entire redeemable value of the voucher must be used by the same customer in a single visit.
• Two tickets to the landmark exhibition Goya: The Portraits at the National Gallery. Tickets to the National Gallery’s Goya: the portraits exhibition are valid 7 October 2015 – 10 January 2016, 10am-6pm daily and 10am-9pm on Fridays, subject to availability. No cash alternative. The prize is non-transferable and no alternative will be offered. Additional expenses are the responsibility of the prize-winners.
• Two tickets to the sensational Bend It Like Beckham The Musical at Phoenix Theatre. Valid Monday to Thursday performances until 24th January 2016. Subject to availability.http://benditlikebeckhamthemusical.co.uk/
• Two tickets to the beautiful The Fabric of India exhibition at The Victoria & Albert Museum. Tickets valid daily 10.00-16.30 from 3 October 2015 – 10 January 2016 (excluding last two weekends). http://www.vam.ac.uk/content/exhibitions/the-fabric-of-india/