Williams-Sonoma The Ultimate Week in the Wine Country Sweepstakes (Expired)
Enter the Williams-Sonoma The Ultimate Week in the Wine Country Sweepstakes for a chance to win a 6-night trip for two to Napa Valley, CA!
One Grand Prize winner will receive roundtrip airfare for two to Napa Valley, CA, for a 4-night stay at the Meadowood Napa Valley, breakfast at The Grill at Meadowood, a private tour, a private cooking class, spa treatments, a trip to St. Helena and downtown Yountville, a private tour of Spottswoode Estate, dinner at Redd in Yountville, a personal garden tour and lunch at Round Pond Estate, a 2-night stay at Hotel Healdsburg in Sonoma, CA, dinner at Dry Creek Kitchen, and a cooking class in downtown Sonoma!
July 24, 2014
September 12, 2014
Open only to legal residents of the United States of America and the District of Columbia who are 21 years of age or older.
Limit: Only one entry per family unit.
Prize: Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules, one (1) “Week in the Wine Country” getaway package as described in Exhibit A attached to these Official Rules (approximate retail value (“ARV“): $12,000) will be available to the winner of the Promotion (the “Prize“).
One (1) Grand Prize Winner and Guest will enjoy a six-night luxury getaway with accommodations at two of the region’s finest hotels, elegant dinners, spa treatments and unique culinary experiences as outlined below. Full Prize Approximate Retail Value: (ARV $12,000)
Meadowood package (ARV $6,500)
- • A four-night stay for two at Meadowood Napa Valley. Two people, double occupancy.
- • Breakfast each morning in The Grill at Meadowood
- • A private tour of the Meadowood Gardens
- • A private cooking class with a Meadowood chef, followed by a special dinner
- • Two 90-minute treatments in The Health Spa at Meadowood
- • Complimentary car service to downtown St. Helena and downtown Yountville during the stay at Meadowood
- • A private tour of Spottswoode Estate, followed by a picnic lunch for two people at a mutually agreed upon date. (ARV $100)
- • Dinner at Redd in Yountville (ARV $326)
- • Personal garden tour and lunch at Round Pond Estate (ARV $250)
- • A two-night stay at Hotel Healdsburg. Two people, double occupancy. (ARV $1,436)
- • Dinner at Dry Creek Kitchen (ARV $479)
- • An artisanal selection of local, seasonal bites, courtesy of Partake by K-J (ARV $60)
- • A cooking school class in downtown Sonoma (ARV $250)
- • Round-trip coach (economy) class air transportation from a major commercial airport in the continental U.S. closest to the winner’s residence (selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion) for themselves and one (1) guest. Grand Prize Winner and Guest must travel from one departure location and must travel on the same itinerary. If Grand Prize Winner resides within a 100-mile radius of San Francisco, ground transportation may be provided in lieu of air transportation and no compensation or substitution will be provided for any difference in prize value. (ARV $1,800).
- • $500 Visa Gift Card for transportation, local outings and personal shopping (Gift Card subject to standard gift card terms and conditions; see gift card for details.).
- • Personal concierge assistance with trip planning for The Ultimate Week in the Wine Country prize, available Monday through Friday, 10am-5pm PST.