Copa Airlines My Paradise Atlantis Sweepstakes (Expired)
Enter the Copa Airlines My Paradise Atlantis Sweepstakes for a chance to win a 4-day/3-night trip for four to Nassau, Bahamas!
One Grand Prize winner will receive roundtrip airfare for four to Nassau, Bahamas, for a 4-day/3-night stay at Atlantis Hotel Royal Towers, a meal plan, and a dolphin interaction!
May 10, 2016
July 5, 2016
Only open to people who visit the www.miparaisoatlantis.com website and register to participate in the “Mi paraíso Atlantis” promotion.
One entry per person per day.
The prize consists of:
- Four (4) round trip plane tickets to Nassau, Bahamas.
- Accommodations for four (4) days and three (3) nights for four (4) people in a double room at Atlantis Hotel Royal Towers (taxes and service included).
- Transportation from the airport to the hotel and from the hotel to the airport for four (4) people.
- The Atlantis meal plan (breakfast, dinner and non-alcoholic drinks) for four (4) people during their stay at the hotel.
- Shallow-water dolphin interaction for four (4) people ONE TIME during the stay of the winner and his or her travel companions.
The value of this prize is nine thousand nine hundred and seventy-five dollars and 00/100 (US$9,975.00), itemized as follows:
- Plane tickets: Nine hundred dollars and 00/100 (US$900.00) per person. Total: Three thousand six hundred dollars and 00/100 (US$3,600).
- Accommodations for four people for three nights: three thousand four hundred and seventy-five dollars and 00/100 (US$3,475.00).
- Meal plan (breakfast and dinner): Five hundred and fifty-six dollars and 00/100 (US$556.00), per person. Total: Two thousand two hundred and twenty-four dollars and 00/100 (US$2,224.00)
- Interactive dolphin experience: One hundred and fifty dollars and 00/100 (US$150.00), per person. Total: Six hundred dollars (US$600.00)
- Transportation: Nineteen dollars and 00/100 (USD 19.00), per person both directions. Total: Seventy-six dollars (US$76.00).
The prize does not include expenses for food (lunches, snacks), travel expenses, medical insurance or any other item not included in the list in the previous paragraph.