Visit Britain #OMBG Sweepstakes(Expired)
Enter the Visit Britain #OMBG Sweepstakes for a chance to win an 8-night trip for two to England!
One Grand Prize winner will receive roundtrip airfare for two to England, for a 2-night stay at the Gainsborough Bath Spa in Bath, a 2-night stay at the Lucknam Park Hotel in Bath, and a 4-night stay athe Dallhousie Castle in Edinburgh, Distillary Tours, Walking tours, and spa Treatments!
January 4, 2016
March 28, 2016
Open to residents of United States of America aged 18 or over.
One winner from the Promotion Period will win the prize noted in Prize:
Prize: 1x 2 night break to Bath and 1x 4 night break to Edinburgh for 2 people. Further Details and Conditions:
- a. The prize includes return standard class flights from the US to the UK and standard class train travel from London Paddington train station to Bath train station, and internal flights to Edinburgh as well as return private airport transfers in the UK.
- b. Flights will depart from the nearest International airport to the winner’s home but return travel from your home to the nearest International airport in the US is not included.
- c. Airline seats are subject to availability.
- e. Once tickets have been issued, they are only valid for flights, dates and times shown so travel must be taken at the stated times, no alternatives are available. Name changes to the flight seats once confirmed are not allowed.
- f. The prize also includes a private walking tour which will be weather dependent and a 60 minute spa treatments for the winner and their guest. The winner will need to inform the spa in advance of any pre-existing medical conditions such as pregnancy, allergies or any other dietary requirements.
- g. The prize also includes 1x cookery course which will be held at the Lucknam Park hotel.
- h. 2 night’s accommodation will be at The Gainsborough Bath Spa 5 Star hotel in Bath sharing a twin or double room, including breakfast each day for the winner and their guest.
- i. 2 nights’ accommodation will be at Lucknam Park Hotel, in Bath, sharing a twin or double room, including breakfast each day for the winner and their guest.
- j. 4 nights’ accommodation will be at Dalhousie Castle, in Edinburgh, sharing a twin or double room, including breakfast each day for the winner and their guest.
- k. The Distillery Tour, Falconry and Fishing tuition will be arranged with the private hotel concierge based on the arrival dates chosen by the winner. Should any of these elements be unsuitable for the winner a more suitable alternative or similar value will be arranged for them.
- l. Guests below the age of 16 must provide written parental consent to travel unless accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- o. If travel or hotel details are amended the winner will be subject to charges.
- p. The winner and their guest will require a passport valid for at least 6 months on date of travel; any necessary visas or travel insurance are the responsibility of the winner and their guest.
- q. For the avoidance of doubt, the prize does not include souvenirs, gratuities, car parking charges, additional excursions and attractions or any other costs of a personal nature that are not explicitly set out in these terms and conditions and neither the Promoter nor any provider of any part of the Prize will be responsible for any such costs.
- r. The winner and their guest are solely responsible for any additional charges incurred at the hotel during their stay, including, without limitation, costs of meals, drinks, additional nights and services together with related taxes.
- s. Winners are responsible for the behaviour of themselves and their guest whilst taking the Prize. The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to exclude the winner and/or guest from participation in the Prize if any party fails to comply with the directions of the Promoter or any companies associated with the Prize or the winner and/or guest act in a manner that is dangerous to themselves or to the public or is anti-social in any manner or which causes a disturbance or nuisance to others.
- t. The prize winner must provide 6 weeks’ notice before any preferred departure dates.
- u. Travel is available up to the end of 2016 (subject to availability) but excludes Christmas and New Year (20th December 2016 – 1st January 2017), and Bank Holiday periods.
Total ARV of prize to be awarded: £10,236.00 inc VAT approx. $15,394.00