VisitScotland Year of Homecoming Scotland 2014 SweepstakesExpired
Enter the VisitScotland Year of Homecoming Scotland 2014 Sweepstakes for a chance to win a 7-night trip for two to Scotland!
One Grand Prize winner will receive roundtrip airfare for two to Scotland for a 7-night trip, a guided tour of Castle Kennedy Gardens, VIP tour of Culzean Castle, Spa and Lunch at Marine Hotel, Troon, guided walk of Lock Lomond, Private tour of Dunvegan Castle, a cruise on Loch Ness, a VIP Distillery tour of Blair Athol Distillery, and tickets to celebrate the Year of Homecoming Scotland 2014!
October 1, 2013
July 30, 2014
Open to persons aged at least 18 and over and must be a legal resident of the country selected upon entry.
Limit one (1) entry per person or email address.
Prizes. The prize is for two people (1) winner will receive the prize and the winner will be able to choose one travel companion to accompany them on the trip. The prize comprises:
- Car hire for the duration of the trip – the winner (and/or travel companion) must have a full, clean drivers license valid for use in the UK and adhere to the car hire company conditions of hire
- 7 nights’ DBB accommodation for 2 people in Scotland
- Guided tour of Castle Kennedy Gardens and afternoon tea
- Stargazing in the Dark Sky Park, Galloway Forest (weather permitting)
- VIP Tour of Culzean Castle, Ayrshire
- Spa and Lunch at the Marine Hotel, Troon
- Lunch at the House for an Art Lover, Glasgow
- Piping lesson at the National Piping Centre, Glasgow
- Guided Walk in the Loch Lomond & Trossachs National Park with Wilderness Scotland
- Lunch at Loch Fyne Cairndow Restaurant
- Scenic cruise departing from Oban
- Private tour of Dunvegan Castle on Isle of Skye and afternoon tea
- Cruise on Loch Ness with Jacobite Cruises
- Wildlife tour in the Cairngorms National Park with Speyside Wildlife
- VIP Distillery tour at Blair Athol Distillery, Pitlochry
- Tickets for events to celebrate the Year of Homecoming Scotland 2014
The winner and their travel companion will receive an economy class return flight to Scotland as agreed by VisitScotland and subject to booking availability. Departure point and airline will be chosen by VisitScotland and restrictions may apply.